Recipe by gailanng
Can prepare using frozen raspberries as a substitute. From Kraft. Makes 4 1-cup servings.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened (3/4 of 8-oz. package)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 graham crackers, divided
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries or 2 cups raspberries, slightly thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese, milk, 3 tablespoons sugar, vanilla and 6 crackers in blender until smooth. Pour all but about 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into liquid measuring cup. Reserve for later use.
- Add strawberries and remaining sugar to remaining cream cheese mixture in blender; blend until smooth. Pour into 4 glasses.
- Pour reserved cream cheese mixture gently over strawberry mixture in glasses. Crumble remaining cracker; sprinkle over smoothies.
- Serve immediately.