Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chocolate, whipped cream and strawberry unite to create this amazing treat! Enjoy!
- 5 g hintz Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 20 g chocolate, hearts
- sugar rose extract (optional)
For the strawberry mousse
- 70 g half whipped cream
- 70 g strawberry puree
- 10 g whipped egg whites
- To make the strawberry mousse, combine the whipped cream and strawberry puree.
- Fold in the egg white.
- Place into a mould and freeze.
- When ready to assemble, turn out the strawberry mousseline from the mould.
- Set it at the center of the serving plate.
- Place the heart shaped template.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
- Decorate with chocolate hearts and a red sugar rose.