1/10 Photos of Strawberry Sweetheart Streusel Muffins
Sue Lau's Note:
For a Romantic touch, bake these in heart shaped muffin tins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped and tossed lightly in
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Grease bottom and sides of 18 cup muffin tin/s.
- 3Mix together ingredients for streusel and set aside.
- 4Mix together for the muffins the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- 5Separately, mix together the milk, melted butter, beaten eggs and vanilla.
- 6Gently mix the wet ingredients into the flour mixture.
- 7Fold in lightly floured chopped strawberries.
- 8Pour mixture into prepared muffin tins and top with streusel mixture.
- 9Bake at 375F for 25-30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Allow muffins to cool for 10 minutes before trying to remove them fom the pan (or they will stick).
- 11Finish cooling muffins on a wire rack.
- 12To make strawberry butter, mix together thoroughly the soft butter and powdered sugar. Fold in the strawberries and toasted pecans. Chill until needed and soften before serving on split muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Sweetheart Streusel Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 154.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g