Recipe by FloridaGrl
This is a nice, refreshing punch. It has an ice ring with strawberries that looks pretty floating in the punch. The time doesn't include the chilling time.
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange 1 cup of fresh strawberries in 4 1/2 cup ring mold; add 2 cups water slowly, so the don't float. Freeze until solid. Top with remaining fresh strawberries. Slowly pour 1 cup water into mold to almost cover berries. Freeze until solid.
- In a punch bowl, combine the lemonade concentrate, thawed strawberries,orange juice concentrate and remaining water. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in lemon-lime soda. Unmold the ice ring by wrapping the bottom of the mold in a damp hot dishtowel; invert onto a baking sheet. Place fruit side up in punch bowl.