Recipe by TLizSkinn
Had this one at a friends house, Had to have the recipe the kids just loved them. Cook time is chill time!
Top Review by The Giggle Box
I made these last night and everyone that tried them loved them. I'm not a big strawberry fan, but even I thought they were pretty good. Also, I didn't have any peanuts, so I just left that part of the recipe out. I would definitely make a few changes next time. First of all, instead of cutting the strawberries in half, I would leave them whole, and dip them in the chocolate mix, refrigerate them, and then dip them in the white chocolate. When they were cut in half you could easily see the "surprise." I had several people ask me for this recipe - it was definitely a hit!
- 1⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 36 strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl microwave chocolate chips until melted.
- Add peanut butter, whisk until smooth.
- Stir in sugar.
- Halve strawberries.
- Spread peanut butter filling on one half, stick other half back on.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt white chocolate.
- Dip bottom half of strawberry in white chocolate.
- Dip in chopped nuts.
- Place back on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.