Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a T.G.I. Friday's copycat recipe.
- 2 tablespoons sliced frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces papaya nectar
- 1 1⁄2 ounces apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces club soda
- 1 fresh strawberries (to garnish)
- Fill a 14-ounce glass with ice. Pour strawberries with syrup, and juices into a shaker and shake well.
- Pour drink over the ice, and add a fresh strawberry to the rim of the glass.
- Splash the soda over the top and serve with a straw.
- (Use the frozen, sweetened strawberries that come in boxes in the freezer section for this one. Be sure to thaw 'em first.).