Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just another smoothie that I made up this morning for breakfast. Fairly healthy, fresh and yummy....
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon liquid vitamin (optional)
- In blender, mix together vitamins and orange juice so that the vitamins will be evenly distributed.
- Add frozen fruit, rice milk and water.
- Blend together until smooth.
I like it because it doesn't add sugar. I know the orange juice is sweet and so is the fruit but I think that it is good sugar that is healthy for you. It is a very refreshing drink. m.lou