Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Source: Ball Canning website. Cooking time is actually cooling time.
Make and share this Strawberry Sundae Freezer Jam recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) package freezer jam pectin (Use Ball Fruit Jell Freezer Jam Pectin or similar)
- 2 3⁄4 cups strawberries, crushed
- 1 cup banana, smashed
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry, drained & chopped
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, Coarsely Chopped & Toasted (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cocoa powder and pectin, stirring until well blended.
- Add strawberries, bananas, cherries and almonds, if using.
- Stir for 3 minutes.
- Ladle jam into 5 (8-ounce) glass or plastic freezer jars, leaving 1/2-inch headspace; Apply lids.
- Let jam stand at room temperature until thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 1 year.
This made perfect Christmas gifts this past holiday season!! Yummy!!