Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in the new issue of Better Homes & Gardens Easy Family Food.
- 4 croissants, split
- 1 (8 ounce) container strawberry cream cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- powdered sugar
- fresh strawberries (optional)
- maple syrup, warmed (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. Lightly coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray; set pan aside.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over cut sides of the croissants. Place cut sides back together. In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs, milk & cinnamon. Dip each filled croissant in the egg mixture for 30 seconds, coating both sides. Place in prepared baking pan.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until brown & heated through. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with fresh strawberries & warm maple syrup.