1/1 Photo of Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
I just made this for my 3 yr old son this morning - all the measurements are approximate since I made only one serving. I didn't actually eat it myself but he wolfed it down meaning it was a winner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the slice of bread in half.
- 2One one side, spread strawberry preserves, and on the other - the cream cheese.
- 3Make it into a sandwich.
- 4Beat egg, vanilla and cinnamon together.
- 5Dip the sandwich into the egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides.
- 6Spray frying pan or melt some butter, cook the sandwich till each side is golden brown.
- 7Transfer to plate, cut in half.
- 8Sprinkle with some icing sugar and drizzle maple syrup on top.
- 9Serve immediately with sliced strawberries.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 242.6 mg
- Sodium 301.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened strawberry preserves