1/2 Photos of Strawberry Streusel Cheesecake
1 hr 10 mins
Yummy and easy, strawberry cheesecake! The creamy texture of the cheesecake and the delicious streusel topping makes this a great recipe! It's very easy to prepare, it's just hard to wait on it to cool to take a bite! ** Recipe was from paper from Martha White. I couldn't find plain strawberry muffin mix, so I used strawberry cheesecake muffin mix and it was yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 (7 ounce) packages martha white strawberry muffin mix (can use Strawberry Cheesecake Muffin mix too)
- 6 tablespoons butter, cold
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F; spray bottom and sides of 10 to 11 inch springform pan with no stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine muffin mix and butter in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1-1/3 cup of crumb mixture. Place in refrigerator.
- 3Press remaining crumbs in bottom and partially up sides of prepared pan. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- 4Combine cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg and vanilla in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until creamy and smooth.
- 5Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over partially baked crust. Spread gently.
- 6Spoon pie filling evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- 7Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture and walnuts on top of pie filling.
- 8Bake 40 to 45 minutes longer, or until golden brown on cookie sheet.
- 9Cool about 30 minutes.
- 10Chill 2 hours or overnight (this is the hard part, waiting -- but worth it!).
- 11Remove sides of pan and place on serving plate to serve! YUMMY!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Streusel Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.3
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 190.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry muffin mix
strawberry pie filling