Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a wonderful dessert any time of the year. Wherever I take this, I get no complaints and the serving dish always comes away empty!
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups strawberries, mashed & drained
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- Mix flour, margarine and brown sugar.
- Pat into a 9 x 9 pan Bake 12 minutes at 325 degree oven.
- Mix strawberries, sugar, boiling water and jello together and place on stove.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from stove, cool slightly and put in fridge to thicken.
- Spread on base and top with whipped cream.
- Keep refrigerated.