Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an awesome dessert. I usually make this with a sugar-free sugar cookie dough (see my recipe for No-Sugar Sugar Cookies ), or use this crust, it's a good substitute.
- 236.59 ml butter (melted)
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml finely chopped pecans
- 226.79 g package fat free cream cheese
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 340.19 g container light non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1419.57 ml fresh strawberries (washed & hulled)
- 118.29 ml sugar-free strawberry jelly (melted over low heat)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, flour, and pecans in medium bowl.
- Press mixture over bottom of pan.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- To make filling, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar in a large bowl with a mixer.
- Beat until well blended and fluffy--about 2 minutes.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- To garnish, place each strawberry, cut side down on top of filling to cover pie.
- Brush strawberries with the melted jelly.