Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an awesome dessert. I usually make this with a sugar-free sugar cookie dough (see my recipe for No-Sugar Sugar Cookies ), or use this crust, it's a good substitute.
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) container light non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 3 pints fresh strawberries (washed & hulled)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free strawberry jelly (melted over low heat)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, flour, and pecans in medium bowl.
- Press mixture over bottom of pan.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- To make filling, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar in a large bowl with a mixer.
- Beat until well blended and fluffy--about 2 minutes.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- To garnish, place each strawberry, cut side down on top of filling to cover pie.
- Brush strawberries with the melted jelly.