Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice concentrate, chilled
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 (1 liter) bottle strawberry soda, chilled
- ice cube
- fresh strawberry (optional)
- In blender container, combine 1 1/2 cups strawberries and lemon juice; cover and blend until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk; cover and blend. Pour into large pitcher. Gradually stir in carbonated beverage. Add ice. Garnish each serving with whole strawberry (optional).
This strawberry punch had a great taste. I loved the addition of the sweetend condensed milk.