1/2 Photos of Strawberry Spinach Won Ton Salad
Letitia WJ's Note:
My sister's friend caters, and gave her this recipe. I've yet to have someone try it and not rave about it! You can substitute raspberries for the strawberries as well. I've also sprayed my won-tons with olive oil and baked them at 400* for 5 minutes instead of deep frying them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb spinach
- 5 -6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups sliced strawberries or 2 cups raspberries
- 3 -4 ounces wonton wrappers, diagonally cut and fried
- 2Set oil at 350* and deep fry the won tons until lightly brown and crisp. Or spray with olive oil spray and bake 400* for 5 minutes.
- 3Cook bacon and crumble, or buy pre-cooked bacon and cut into pieces.
- 4Put the almonds in a frying pan over medium heat, and continue to move around until lightly browned, and set aside until cooled.
- 5Slice strawberries.
- 6For Dressing, mix red wine vinegar, mustard, salt, sugar and raspberry jam. Then add oil and shake or mix well. Refrigerate after serving.
- 7Layer salad ingredients. Serve dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Spinach Won Ton Salad
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.0
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 488.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 7.3 g