Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the Pillsbury web site and tweaked it our liking for a light salad.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced strawberry, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese (4 ounces) or 1⁄2 cup blue cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons coarsley chopped toasted walnuts
- Stir together honey and yogurt in small bowl.
- Arrange spinach leaves on 2 individual salad plates,.
- Top with equal amounts of strawberries.
- Sprinkle with equal amounts of cheese and walnuts.
- Drizzle yogurt mixture over salad.
Outstanding salad ! I made this for my wife and she has requested it almost daily ever since. The only change that I have made is to add sliced banana's, in a ring around the top.
Thank You for posting the recipe.
This is a more than 5 star gourmet salad. My only regret is not taking a photo. I used a combination of feta and blue cheese and all I got was rave reviews! Thank you for such a fab salad recipe that is quick and easy to put together :-)
What a great salad. I really enjoyed this happynana. I had it for lunch the other day. It was very satisfying, quick and easy to make. I used romain lettuce and blackberry yogurt, it was what I had on hand. I loved all the flavors and textures in this tasty tasty dish. The feta cheese added a nice bite and creaminess to the dish. Thanks so much for sharing, I will be enjoying this often in the months to come.