Recipe by happynana
I found this recipe on the Pillsbury web site and tweaked it our liking for a light salad.
Top Review by JPATTEN
Outstanding salad ! I made this for my wife and she has requested it almost daily ever since. The only change that I have made is to add sliced banana's, in a ring around the top.
Thank You for posting the recipe.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced strawberry, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese (4 ounces) or 1⁄2 cup blue cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons coarsley chopped toasted walnuts