1/1 Photo of Strawberry Spinach Salad With Creamy Raspberry Dressing
This is my creamy version of this delicious salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds or 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 bunches spinach, washed and torn (about 4 cups)
- 10 large strawberries, washed and quartered
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil (mild)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons poppy seeds
- salt and pepper
- 1Heat oven to 375ºF.
- 2Spread almonds on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- 3Sprinkle with sugar and spritz with water.
- 4Toast almonds in oven until golden (about 10 minutes or so).
- 5Remove and cool.
- 6Toss together spinach, strawberries and onion.
- 7Whisk together sugar, vinegar, olive oil, mayo, poppy seeds, salt and pepper.
- 8Just before serving, drizzle salad with raspberry dressing and sprinkle with candied almonds.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Spinach Salad With Creamy Raspberry Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.7
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 374.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: