- 4 medium chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless (1 1/4 lb)
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 6 cups spinach, fresh, torn
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Pour chicken broth in large skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken; reduce heat, cover and simmer until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once halfway through cooking time.
- Remove chicken from broth with slotted spoon; discard broth.
- Thinly slice the cooked chicken.
- In large bowl, toss together spinach chicken and strawberries.
- Drizzle with Warm Citrus Dressing Recipe #422552 and nuts.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.