1/3 Photos of Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
I found the original recipe on Allrecipes.com, although I tweeked it a bit. The balsamic really adds alot of flavor to this salad and the almonds give it a nice crunch. You could toss in some cooked chicken and call it dinner real easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup white sugar (I used Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups cleaned dry Baby Spinach
- 1 cup strawberry, halved or quartered
- 1/4 cup packaged sliced honey almonds (optional)
- 1Whisk together the sugar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sesame oil, dried onion, paprika, oil and vinegar.
- 2Refrigerate until chilled.
- 3In a salad bowl, toss spinach and strawberries with some of the dressing.
- 4You will have more dressing than you will need.
- 5Sprinkle with sliced almonds if desired.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.3
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g