Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very light and refreshing salad that is perfect for a picnic or a back yard cookout.
Make and share this Strawberry-Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups torn spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup honey-roasted almond
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, strawberries, and onion.
- Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to coat.
- sprinkle with the sliced almonds.
What a lovely refreshing salad. I used my own dressing and we each put it on separately. I use little dressing and my husband uses tons, so this works better. What's not to like about strawberries and almonds, I did use both spinach and spring mix of lettuce.
We loved this spinach salad! I made my own poppy seed dressing using oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, and of course poppy seeds; the sweet/tangy flavor was great with the spinach and strawberries. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
I roasted my own almonds and made my own poppy seed dressing for this salad. Fresh, delicious strawberries from California. Easy, good for you and great tasting! Strawberries and spinach are always a winning match. Reviewed for Recipe Swap #50 for Australian/NZ.