Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe comes from The Country Cooking Recipe Collection. "Prize Winning Salads" Super good and super easy.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh spinach
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- In a small skillet ver medium heat, stir sesame seeds until golden; set asie.
- Wash spinach thoroughly; dry on paper towels and tear into bite size pieces.
- Chill. Blend oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, paprika and worcestershire sauce.
- In a large bowl combine spinach, strawberries and sesame seeds.
- Pour dressing over and toss gently. Serve immediately.