This recipe comes from The Country Cooking Recipe Collection. "Prize Winning Salads" Super good and super easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small skillet ver medium heat, stir sesame seeds until golden; set asie.
- 2Wash spinach thoroughly; dry on paper towels and tear into bite size pieces.
- 3Chill. Blend oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, paprika and worcestershire sauce.
- 4In a large bowl combine spinach, strawberries and sesame seeds.
- 5Pour dressing over and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g