Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great tasting and refreshing salad, full of flavor.
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 small onion (chopped finely)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 2 cups thinnly slice strawberries
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Pour over baby spinach and strawberries. Stir in sesame and poppy seeds.
I looked every where this particular version, I found several similar, but this one always gets raves. I am not a fan of sunflower seeds so I replaced them with silvered almonds!