Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I have this at a cookout and just had to have the recipe. A nice salad away from the ordinary.
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 pint strawberry (cleaned, sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onions (minced)
- For dressing: In a cruet mix worteshire, oil, sugar, vinegar, paprika and onion and shake to mix. Refrigerate dressing for several hours before ready to serve to allow flavors to meld together.
- When ready to serve place spinich and strawberries in salad bowl.
- Shake dressing and pour desired amount over salad.
- Toss salad and serve.
This was an okay dressing. Personally, I like the sweeter, lighter dressing that has the poppy seeds in it, but it wasn't bad.