Recipe by Sierra Silver
Wholesome, sweet, and pretty good for you too - these are a wonderful and flavorful muffin.
Top Review by Chef 313014
Very good! I didn't have whole wheat flour, so I used all purpose flour. I also used a strawberry yogurt cup and topped it up with sour cream to make the full 3/4 cup that was called for. Will definitely make again. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt (or strawberry)
- 1 cup strawberry, coursely mashed
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, whisk together flours, Splenda, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- In separate bowl, combine eggs, oil, and yogurt until emulsified.
- Add wet ingredients to dry; mix lightly.
- Add strawberries and all of berry juice.
- Mix batter until combined.
- Pour into greased muffin tin; bake at 425 for 22-25 minutes or until well set.