Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dip strawberries in a yummy cream cheese dip then roll in colored sugar to make a sparkly rainbow of strawberry gems!
- 1 pint strawberry, washed
- various colored sugar sprinkle (see Colored Sugar)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla with a fork until smooth and creamy. Add more milk if necessary to thin mixture to the right consistency.
- Holding berries by the stems or with a fork dip in the cream cheese mixture then roll in colored sugar.
- Enjoy right away, or make a rainbow of different colors and serve to a special child (and their friends!).