Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Romance in a glass! Perfect for Valentines Day or just sitting on the porch, enjoying a spring night with the person you love! Double the recipe and invite some friends to share the evening.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- Puree strawberries in a blender.
- Pour cranberry juice in a pitcher and stir in the strawberry puree and refrigerate until serving time.
- Pour in champagne and serve in stemmed glasses.
This was so beautiful, Carol. The perfect romantic drink. The strawberries and cranberry juice go so well together and give a wonderful sweet-tart flavor. The bubbly of the champagne is the perfect compliment to those flavors. Thanks so much ;-)
YUM!! I used fresh strawberries and they were delicious paired with the cranberry juice. These are so easy to make and are SO pretty to serve. My guests loved them! Thanks for sharing Carol!
These drinks were great. You could not even taste the alcohol which could be a little dangerous but the buzz you get warns you. If you wanted a non-alcoholic version, you could probably use gingerale or soda water.