Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always serve this punch for bridal or baby showers, not too sweet.
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Puree strawberries in blender.
- Pour into punch bowl.
- Dissolve Jell-O* in boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add to punch bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Serve right away.
- Or you can chill all the ingredients, except ginger ale in a covered container overnight; add ginger ale just before you serve.
This is a very good punch! I served it at a baby shower and the guest raved over it!
This is wonderful! It's light and refreshing, not too sweet, and the pureed strawberries give it a delightful taste of summer.
Super easy to make, and truly delicious to drink. Made it for Baby Shower, was huge success! Make the night before, add Ginger Ale right before serving. I found it tasted even better on day 2, and fully chilled.