- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree strawberries in blender.
- Pour into punch bowl.
- Dissolve Jell-O* in boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add to punch bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Serve right away.
- Or you can chill all the ingredients, except ginger ale in a covered container overnight; add ginger ale just before you serve.