Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe source unknown. Cooking time is the chilling time.
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons orange rind or 2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
- 3 1⁄2 cups whipped topping
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- Hull berries, rinse, and set aside.
- Combine pie filling mix, sour cream, rind and 2 cups whipped topping in a bowl, Beat with a wire whisk until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Spoon half of the filling into the pie crust; arrange berries, stem side down in filling and press down. Top with remaining filling.
- Freeze l hour or chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours. Before serving, garnish with he remaining whipped topping and additional berries, if desired.