Recipe by -JL-
Are you a strawberry lover? Sour cream or cheescake lover? Pancake lover? This recipe makes the most fantabulous snack, breakfast, comfort food, brunch, anytime of the day food!
Top Review by froggerway
Wow. I was scared about mixing powdered sugar and sour cream but it turned out great. I know crepes are supposed to be thin but I think I better use a smaller skillet next time. The batter spread itself across a 12 inch skillet. They still turned out great and as thin as they are they are VERY filling. Good job Jess
- any packaged pancake mix
- 3 eggs, at least
- 1 container sour cream, sweetened w/
- powdered sugar
- 1 -2 package strawberry, lightly smashed w/juice (fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- To make crepes, follow the instructions on pancake mix box---with the following substitutions: Instead of using WATER, use MILK, and triple it.
- If the instructions do not call for eggs, USE AT LEAST 3 EGGS!
- You want this batter to be VERY LIQUID and VERY"EGGY".
- This will ensure a good consistency for the finished crepe.
- Grease your pan and pour approximately 1/4 to 1/2 cup batter (depending on pan size.) Cook on each side until slightly browned.
- Fold crepe into quarters and toss onto a plate kept in a warm over until all crepes are made.
- To serve:.
- Place about 4 folded crepes on a plate for each person.
- Top each with mashed strawberries and a generous dollop of sweetened sour cream.