Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have not yet made this yet but the topping for this cake sounds delicious.
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- For the batter, beat the Bisquick, sour cream, sugar, water, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl of electric mixer at low speed for 30 seconds, scraping side and bottom of bowl frequently.
- Beat on medium speed 4 minutes.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cake tests done.
- For the topping, combine the sour cream and brown sugar; fold in strawberries.
- Spread topping over warm cake.
- Store in refrigerator.