- 5 cups sliced fresh strawberries (2 quarts)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups fat-free buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons low-fat vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place strawberries and apple juice in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Add buttermilk and next three ingredients; stir well.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Ladle into bowls; top each with 1 T yogurt, swirling it with a wooden toothpick for a design.