1/11 Photos of Strawberry Snow
Leggy Peggy's Note:
You'll want an avalanche of this delicious snow. This recipe was given to me by a friend, Anne. It was a highlight of the menu for my oldest daughter's 21st birthday. Very easy and quick to make. For those who use imperial measure, 500 grams is just over a pound.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree strawberries in a food processor or blender.
- 2Combine strawberry puree, egg whites and sugar in a bowl and beat until stiff and glossy.
- 3Add vanilla to cream, and whip mixture until peaks form.
- 4Gently fold cream mixture into strawberry mixture.
- 5Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with strawberry slices and mint (if desired).
- 6Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- 7This can be made a day ahead. Good luck keeping everyone else in the house out of it.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Snow
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 20.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g