Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
I am making these tonight as being pregnant makes me want something even more once I see it. I got this from Food and Family. It had many different variations, so I will list those at the bottom. I am even thinking the chocolate would be good on some of these still......chocolate for me is a must. ;) The low fat is based off of the strawberry ones.
- 4 large marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers, broken in half (2 squares)
- 8 strawberry slices
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast marshmallows until they have turned a golden brown and spread 1/4 of the jam on one graham half and then top with the marshmallow.
- Put the strawberry slices on top and then the other graham half. Enjoy!
- Other Variations.
- Chocolate grahams, 2 tbs peanut butter, 8 banana slices.
- Chocolate grahams, 1 (1.55 oz) chocolate bar, 8 raspberries.
- Cinnamon grahams, 2 tbs cream cheese spread, 16 blueberries.