Recipe by Ducky
This is from the current edition of the Kraft Food & Family magazine. This looks so easy and since strawberry season begins shortly, I will have to try it. I'm thinking that a little chocolate with this certainly won't hurt!
Directions See How It's Made
- Break graham crackers crosswise into squares.
- Roast marshmallows until lightly brown and melted inside.
- Spread strawberry jam onto 4 graham cracker squares.
- Top with marshmallow.
- Top with strawberry slices.
- Top with remaining graham cracker squares and press lightly.
- Serve warm.