Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is from the current edition of the Kraft Food & Family magazine. This looks so easy and since strawberry season begins shortly, I will have to try it. I'm thinking that a little chocolate with this certainly won't hurt!
- Break graham crackers crosswise into squares.
- Roast marshmallows until lightly brown and melted inside.
- Spread strawberry jam onto 4 graham cracker squares.
- Top with marshmallow.
- Top with strawberry slices.
- Top with remaining graham cracker squares and press lightly.
- Serve warm.
The kids and I made these for dessert last night. We followed the recipe as written and we loved them. Great new way to make smores! Made for Spring PAC 2009.
Yummy!! Great!! Best S'mores in town!! Those were the exact comments from my 3 daughters.