Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A net buddy gave me this recipe. Rich and delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 8 strawberries (to garnish)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in small bowl and press in bottom and up sides of 9" tart pan with removable bottom or a 9" pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Cool completely.
- In medium saucepan, heat cream over low heat until steam rises from surface. Watch carefully, because the cream can boil over suddenly. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until smooth and melted. Cool until lukewarm.
- Place sliced strawberries over cooled crust in a single layer. Pour the chocolate mixture over strawberries. Place marshmallow creme in a microwave safe bowl and microwav on medium for 30 seconds until soft. Stir until smooth and then drop by spoonfuls over chocolate layer. With a knife tip, swirl the creme and chocolate to marble.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving, and garnish with more fresh strawberries.