1/1 Photo of Strawberry Smoothies
Chef #1344468's Note:
yummy!!! Don't put the chocolate syrup at the bottom you wont get the same results put it in last.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First put your strawberrys in the blender. (1 cup of strawberrys per serving).
- 2Second you put your milk inches You can use any type of milk, even soy.
- 3Third put the sugar in if you wish.
- 4Fourth put the chocolate inches.
- 5Put ice in too.
- 6You ease your setting untill its all the way high. (30 sec per setting).
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Smoothies
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 62.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g