Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
yummy!!! Don't put the chocolate syrup at the bottom you wont get the same results put it in last.
Make and share this Strawberry Smoothies recipe from Food.com.
- First put your strawberrys in the blender. (1 cup of strawberrys per serving).
- Second you put your milk inches You can use any type of milk, even soy.
- Third put the sugar in if you wish.
- Fourth put the chocolate inches.
- Put ice in too.
- You ease your setting untill its all the way high. (30 sec per setting).
Oh, my, was this ever good! And I drank the whole thing, all by myself! I know, I was very selfish, but it was there, and I was there...... Will definitely have this again. After all, I still have chocolate syrup and frozen strawberries on hand! Thnx for sharing your delicious recipe, Chef #1344468. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.