Recipe by taylorgoober
yummy!!! Don't put the chocolate syrup at the bottom you wont get the same results put it in last.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Oh, my, was this ever good! And I drank the whole thing, all by myself! I know, I was very selfish, but it was there, and I was there...... Will definitely have this again. After all, I still have chocolate syrup and frozen strawberries on hand! Thnx for sharing your delicious recipe, Chef #1344468. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.
Directions See How It's Made
- First put your strawberrys in the blender. (1 cup of strawberrys per serving).
- Second you put your milk inches You can use any type of milk, even soy.
- Third put the sugar in if you wish.
- Fourth put the chocolate inches.
- Put ice in too.
- You ease your setting untill its all the way high. (30 sec per setting).