Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious smoothie! For the strawberry juice, I use prepared frozen strawberry juice blend by Welch's.
- 2 cups strawberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups fresh unsweetened strawberries or 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain yogurt
- 2 -4 tablespoons sugar or 2 -4 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a blender container combine strawberry juice blend, strawberries, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla.
- Cover and blend until nearly smooth (there should be small chunks of strawberry still visible).
- Divide among 4 glasses.