Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looking for a quick pick-me-up? Try this deliciously simple smoothie. Not a strawberry fan? Go ahead and use an equal amount of any fresh or frozen fruit that strikes your fancy. This recipe is a 2 point value. I found this recipe in Weight Watchers magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold nonfat milk
- 6 ounces strawberry yogurt or 6 ounces vanilla light yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries or 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender in the order listed. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.
I thought it tasted disgusting. I tried adding bananas, it was still gross. I even used my favorite yogurt... It was bland and tasted like goopy, flavored milk.. Won't be making this again, ever.
This was so easy and delicious and since on WW strawberries pack a lot of bang for the buck, had them on hand. I added some ice to make it thicker, but it's really tasty.