Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
The color of this smoothie will be an intense pink. This is the perfect blend of strawberries, soy milk, vanilla and yogurt. You can use soy yogurt or silken tofu in this to make this a vegan recipe. This is a great summer breakfast. The measurements are approximate.
- 8 -12 frozen strawberries
- 1⁄3-3⁄4 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup plain soymilk
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- artificial sweetener, of choice (I use Splenda)
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down blender if needed.
- Serve in a tall glass with a straw.
Super! Very nice and smooth flavor. I like that it doesn't feel too heavy when you drink it. Wouldn't change a thing. Thanks! :)