Recipe by Shannon Holmes
The color of this smoothie will be an intense pink. This is the perfect blend of strawberries, soy milk, vanilla and yogurt. You can use soy yogurt or silken tofu in this to make this a vegan recipe. This is a great summer breakfast. The measurements are approximate.
- 8 -12 frozen strawberries
- 1⁄3-3⁄4 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup plain soymilk
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- artificial sweetener, of choice (I use Splenda)