Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I thought this was a very refreshing yummy tasting smoothie. When I made this smoothie I cut the recipe in half. I used vanilla nonfat yogurt, fat free milk, splenda and fresh strawberries. I got it from Life Clinic Cookbook. The recipes says you can use 3 packets Equal® sweetener or 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful.
- 8 ounces plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon Equal sugar substitute
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice cube
- Combine yogurt, milk and Equal® in blender container.
- With blender running, add berries a few at a time, through opening in lid.
- Blend until smooth; add ice cubes one at a time through opening in lid, blending until slushy.
- Pour into glasses.