Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
- 85.04 g can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 473.18 ml strawberries, chilled
- 78.07 ml sifted powdered sugar
- 591.47 ml small ice cubes or 591.47 ml crushed ice
- Place frozen lemon concentrate in blender; add strawberries and powdered sugar. Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
I whipped this up to go with dinner as a treat. The family really enjoyed it. I used frozen strawberries so I omitted the ice (adding about 1/3 cup water). Thanks Courtly, for posting. Roxygirl
Yummmm! This was really good. Will be great for a hot day.