My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the sugar to the boiling water and set aside to come to room temperature.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and freeze.
- 3When ready to serve, place one scoop of slush in a glass and pour half and half soda over slush.
- 4Instead of frozen strawberries we used 3 1/2 cups fresh.
- 5We let the slush freeze for about 3 hours, added the strawberries and returned the container to freezer.
- 6About halfway through the freezing process we stirred the slush again to make sure the strawberries freeze throughout the slush.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Slush
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 219.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 69.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: