Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 9 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 package unsweetened raspberry Kool-Aid
- 1⁄2 package unsweetened strawberry Kool-Aid
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- Add the sugar to the boiling water and set aside to come to room temperature.
- Add remaining ingredients and freeze.
- When ready to serve, place one scoop of slush in a glass and pour half and half soda over slush.
- Instead of frozen strawberries we used 3 1/2 cups fresh.
- We let the slush freeze for about 3 hours, added the strawberries and returned the container to freezer.
- About halfway through the freezing process we stirred the slush again to make sure the strawberries freeze throughout the slush.