Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe several years ago in a magazine. We really enjoy it. Sometimes I add less water and more daiquiri mix to make it more "strawberry flavored".
- 3⁄4 cup frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate (your favorite)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 large frozen strawberries
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ice
- fresh strawberries, for garnish
- In blender combine all ingredients except ice and garnish and blend well.
- Add ice and blend until thickened and smooth.
- Cover and place in freezer until ready to serve.
- To serve, pour into 4 glasses.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries if you would like.