Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love the taste of a creamsicle? Try a strawberry cream by adding 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt to the mixture before blending. It adds a sweet, creamy texture.
- 236.59 ml strawberry, hulled and thickly sliced
- 118.29 ml lemonade or 118.29 ml pink lemonade
- 118.29 ml carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- In a blender, place strawberries and lemonade. Cover and process on high until smooth about 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into tall glass. Add soda and, with long spoon, stir gently. Serve immediately.
This creamy strawberry treat was wonderful. It was quick and easy to make. I used a homemade pink lemonade with cranberry, it worked perfectly in this drink. So much strawberry flavor, it was excellent, I can't wait to have it again. Made for Think Pink 2015.
This was such a nice treat and one you can share with the kids. Mine was for me and was made diatetic by using diet Sprite and homemade lemonade sweetened with Splenda. Since I was using fresh lemon, I was a little apprehensive about adding yogurt so I left it out. The bubbling from the soda created a great foamy top that added to the fun.
This was very easy, and delicious. I used low fat strawberry yogurt, and sugar free lemon lime soda. When you add the soda, be prepared for a great deal of foam...it overflowed the first glass before I caught it...the kids thought it was hilarious.