1/1 Photo of Strawberry Shortcakes
Creative Baker's Note:
Light mouthfuls of shortcake, with the refreshing slurp of whipped topping and fresh berries, is perfect for a summer night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 425.
- 2Put paper cupcake molds into your cupcake pan.
- 3Mix together your flour, sugar, and powder well.
- 4Add your soft butter.stir.add your buttermilk (or milk).
- 5Pour into 6 paper cups.
- 6Let them cook for 10 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Pull out half your berries, and chop them (these are the garnished ones).
- 8The other half should be pureed in the blender with a drizzle of water.
- 9Whip your whipping creme until it forms peaks.
- 10Take your shortcake, remove the rapper, cut in half, add a dollop of creme. Put on top, but some strawberries cut up around the shortcake, and drizzle some strawberry puree on and around your shortcake.
- 11Bon appetite.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shortcakes
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.9
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 151.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g