Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fun for kids.
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- In a food processor put strawberries in, puree about 2 minutes. Add yogurt and milk; stir to mix. Pour into 2oz popsicle molds or divide among small paper cups. If you use paper cups, cover with aluminum foil and poke a popsicle stick through foil into center of each cup. Freeze 4 hours.
- Remove from molds. Coat each pop with 1/4 cup of crushed cereal. Wrap and freeze any pops you are not immediately eating.