Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 12 Archer Farms® Tiny Treats Orange Cranberry Scones
- 12 teaspoons orange marmalade
- 24 strawberries, trimmed and quartered
- In a large bowl, beat the cream with an electric mixer just until soft peaks form. Cut each scone in half horizontally.
- To make each parfait: Use glasses about the same size as the scones. Place 1 strawberry in the bottom of the glass and top with 2 tablespoons cream. Place the bottom half of a scone, cut side up, on top, then dollop 1 teaspoon marmalade on the scone. Sandwich with the top half of the scone, cut side down, pressing down gently. Top with another 2 tablespoons cream and 1 strawberry.