Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was inspired by a similar recipe I saw on Pinterest, but needed to make them 24 hours in advance and wanted something that wouldn't dry out. These came out wonderful and were easy to put together. The cream puffs can be found in the freezer section
- 623.68 g cream, puffs
- 48-50 strawberries (medium in size)
- 48-50 mint leaves (small or torn)
- 85.04 g white chocolate
- 48-50 wooden skewers
- Cut tops off of the strawberries, and cut the strawberry across the middle about 2/3 from the top, making the tip of the strawberry look something like a hat.
- Place the skewer into the larger portion of the strawberry, so it can stand on it's own.
- Place one cream puff through the skewer.
- Place the strawberry cap on top.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 60 seconds and stir. Add 30 seconds until smooth and melted. Place the chocolate in a baggy, and cut one end of the baggy to make a piping bag.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the kabobs. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve; up to 24 hours.