1/3 Photos of Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
I was inspired by a similar recipe I saw on Pinterest, but needed to make them 24 hours in advance and wanted something that wouldn't dry out. These came out wonderful and were easy to put together. The cream puffs can be found in the freezer section
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tops off of the strawberries, and cut the strawberry across the middle about 2/3 from the top, making the tip of the strawberry look something like a hat.
- 2Place the skewer into the larger portion of the strawberry, so it can stand on it's own.
- 3Place one cream puff through the skewer.
- 4Place the strawberry cap on top.
- 5Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 60 seconds and stir. Add 30 seconds until smooth and melted. Place the chocolate in a baggy, and cut one end of the baggy to make a piping bag.
- 6Drizzle the chocolate over the kabobs. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve; up to 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 6.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g